Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seriously????

Every year when the daffodils bloom around Siloam Springs I tell myself I'm going to take pictures of them. But since daffodils are not a very long suffering flower, I usually never get around to it. But this year was my year.

Here is a couple of shots of these beautiful flowers!


















So how did it go from Spring to this view out my window????? That's right....I woke up this morning to big fluffy snowflakes creating a blanket of white. As you can see it has quickly dissipated, but regardless, it's almost April and it's snowing. That is pretty ridiculous in my book.


But even more than trading in Winter for Spring, I'm ready to trade this view (above) for this view (below). This is the view from The Cafetalito, a coffee shop in a mall in Guatemala. What you can't see are the beautiful green mountains. I couldn't get enough of the sunshine and the warm air (not to mention Luis :)). I'm ready for this!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Last week I woke up to go to class and when I looked outside to see how the weather was I literally gasped. It was a blizzard outside and it was all happening on the first day of SPRING. Not the best start to spring but it's getting there, warm weather is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....i miss those fields of daffodils in siloam. :)

    ReplyDelete