Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let's Get Organized!

So it has been a very long time since I've posted on this blog but I just had to share what I've made for my Dad for Father's Day!

Following the trend of Subway art, I used a this tutorial from I Am Momma, Picnik, and funny sayings from my dad to create the ultimate personalized father's day gift.

The best part is that I was able to include my siblings and step-mom in on the fun as well. I contacted them and asked them to send me their most memorable Dad phrases.

I also added little stickers that fit the sayings. My favorite is the little duck. My dad has always called us mallards, I have no idea why.

The next step will be to print it out and put it in a frame! However, since I'm still in Guatemala I'll wait until I get back to the good ol' USA for that part. I'll post a final picture with when its all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment